1. Does Sherwood Residence accept bookings of 1 night?
Yes, subject to room availability.
2. Are the facilities at Sherwood Residence open to the public?
For the security and privacy of our tenants, our facilities are only open to tenants and their accompanying guests. The facilities include the restaurant, gym, swimming pool, games room and cinema.
3. Where are the public toilets?
Public toilets are located in the locker rooms near the pool and inside The Club restaurant.
4. Where is the nearest ATM?
The nearest ATMs are located on 50m northwest on Pasteur, on the same side of the road as the residence.
5. What is the shuttle schedule to district 1?
A complimentary shuttle departs from the property every hour, on the hour, from 7:00am to 8:00pm. The shuttle stops at five locations in District 1. Please note, the last service to Ben Thanh Market departs at 4:00pm. The full schedule can be downloaded here.
6. Do you charge any fee for foreign currency exchange?
No, foreign exchange is free of charge and our exchange rates are set by the Vietnamese national bank. A bank fee is only charged when changing travelers checks into local currency.
7. May tenants bring guests or visitors to stay overnight?
Yes, they may. Local laws and our security procedures require that the tenant register the visitor at our reception. In certain cases, the visitor may be asked to rent an additional apartment.